- Physician services for the medical direction of the patient’s care
- Regular home visits by registered nurses and licensed vocational nurses and hospice aides
- Social work and chaplain visits to assist with final arrangements
- Bereavement support
- Medical equipment such as hospital beds and oxygen
- Medical supplies
- Medications for symptom control and pain relief
- Volunteer support to assist patients and loved ones
- Veteran services
To help provide care and support that reflect the important contributions made by these men and women, all of our HarmonyCares Hospice locations are national partners of We Honor Veterans, a pioneering campaign developed by National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
At HarmonyCares Hospice we understand that grief is a journey. The goal of our Bereavement Program is to help guide you along this journey and support you as you learn how to adjust to life without your loved one.